Remote Control Sound Devices 6-Series & 788T recorder with a Master Lockit
Learn all about how to integrate a Sound Devices 788T, or 6-Series recorder into the ACN.
Direct link: Remote Control Sound Devices 6-Series & 788T recorder with a Master Lockit from Ambient Recording on YouTube.
With Firmware 4.1, we integrated remote functionality for the renowned Sound Devices 633, 664, 688, and 788T into the Master Lockit's capabilities. The new Remote Control Tab in the Master Lockit web interface provides wireless access to the most important recorder functions including:
- Record Start / Stop
- Track Naming
- Track Arming
- Metadata entry for the current and upcoming clip
- Circle & Waste Clip
- Track Metering (with the 788T)
- Access to the metadata of the last clips
- Audio Professionals can also combine the added control of Master Lockit along with CL-12/ Alaia
- Linear Fader Controllers as they perform seamlessly together for even more powerful control of 6-Series Recorders.
As Lockit functions are available through the timecode and ACN radar tabs, it has never been easier to focus on the ever-important audio recording while simultaneously controlling timecode and monitoring battery status of all ACN devices on the set.